North Coast Fencing (NCF) is a highly regarded and experienced fencing contractor specialising in a range of commercial, residential, civil and rural fencing installations. Our best practice is complemented through the selection of trained and qualified staff and contractors, the latest technology, quality management systems and absolute commitment to safety.
Our absolute commitment to positive customer results and experience, is the drive to ensure:
- Standards of product and service to best practice
- Safety and security for all on every project
- Jobs are on time, within budget and meet customer expectations every time.
If we don’t have it on the floor we will endeavor to supply it to you within a 7 day turn around, 14 days turnaround for specialised manufacturing. NorthCoast Fencing also offers construction of your new fencing if needed by licensed qualified and insured contractors.
Work towards more than meeting the needs of our clients and customers by delivering the highest quality product, service and Australian Standards.
We commit our resources, documentation and personnel to the provision of best practice performance, which encompasses:
Our objectives are to:
- Ensure completed product/service more than meets standards
- Timeframes and budgets are met and maintained
- Safety is managed to ensure risks are as low as possible
Task Management – Specific to each site/job
Scope of works completely analysed. Quotation based on standard commercial projects. Significant variations identified post commencement will be addressed on case by case basis
- Comprehensive Project Plan will be prepared and presented addressing all preliminary, ongoing and post issues
- Risk Management issues will be addressed and controlled with specific to task risk assessments to cover all aspects – health and safety, security and job progression
- The Project Plan will cover off as a minimum
- Site clearance
- Underground hazard management
- People, permits, qualifications
- Plant, equipment and materials
- Workplace health and safety –NSW & Qld Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Access – free and unfettered
- Weather implications
- Security, storage and accommodation – lay down area, perimeter fencing, freight arrangements
- Customer/client management – nominated key parties, reporting, meetings, approvals and amendments/adjustments to programme
- Risk profiles completed, timeframes agreed and approved; resource requirements established